Not sure yet?
Do you have any questions?
- Why CUX (rather than Hotjar, Heap, Lucky Orange or LiveSession)?
• Goal-oriented evaluations. Unlike the competition, cux.io is able to present not only a complete picture of the data – both quantitative and qualitative – but also interpret the data in relation to the business goal.
• All device and multi tab observation. CUX.io presents not only heatmaps, but also full recordings of users’ visits, data on clicks and scrolls on the website, filling in forms, going through the various stages of purchase, and the behavior of users coming from social media – depending on the needs of a given business.
• Codeless implementation. With having the CUX snippet implemented it’s possible to codelessly set up any customer’s journey in no more than just 10 minutes and see users’ experience along the way (even the historic data).
• Auto-capture events. CUX auto-captures all events on the website which means no more engaging developers, and no more waiting for data to gather.
• Experience Metrics. Detecting and recognizing customers’ frustration points Experience Metrics enable to draw more constructive conclusions from monitoring user frustration than from analyzing many positive recordings.
• Pre-analysis and smart alerts. Based on expert knowledge and long-term research cux.io is able to prepare personalized alerts explaining users’ experiences and behaviours while saving time spend on single-handed visits’ analysis.
- Can I test CUX for free?
Yes, you can. With a small data package, you will be able to test all the essential features and see how CUX can benefit you and your business.
- How do I pay?
At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and bank transfers, but we are working on adding other payment methods.
- How long is the contract period?
Regardless of whether you’re the go-steady type or a free spirit, we’ve got you covered. You can choose between a monthly subscription or a long-term contract (6, 12 or 24 months), whatever works best for you.
- What if I need more recordings?
No problem, just drop us a line and we will prepare an account with features and parameters you actually need.