Adding team members to CUX
Only the Organization Admin can invite team members to Organization and Projects! To see team member permissions, go to: Account Settings > Organization > Team members.
To add a team member to CUX:
- Go to Account Settings (left column on the dashboard).
- Select Organization.
- Go to Team members and click Send invitation.
- Then – if you are an Organization Admin – you’ll be able to type the e-mail address of a team member you want to add.
Once the invite is sent, the new team member will show up on your Organization’s team member list.
Receiving an invitation to CUX:
If the admin of the organization in CUX adds you to co-create projects, an invitation will come to your inbox. All you need to do to join the organization is to click on the activation link.
What if my team member doesn’t receive the invite?
If your team member does not receive the invite to their inbox, have them check the following:
- Ensure that the invite wasn’t misrouted to a different folder (e.g. SPAM).
- If the recipient is your co-worker with a company e-mail account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), have the company’s IT team allow any email messages coming from @cux.io.
Types of roles & access in CUX:
- supervision over the organization and projects,
- adding and removing users,
- adding and removing projects.
- handling projects within the organization.