Business Development Manager
Junior Sales Specialist
(Performance Marketer net salary: 6,000-9,000; type of employment TBN)
CUX is the first-ever UX Automation tool detecting behavioral patterns within digital products. By using machine learning for predictive qualitative analysis, it helps companies save time and maintain sales growth by predicting which customer behavior will inhibit conversion. CUX started a revolution in the digital product analytics market. We support companies on three levels of optimization: product, marketing, and conversion
CUX was ranked 1st among European Product Analytics Software and 3rd in the Session Replay Tools (G2 ranking). The startup was awarded in TechCrunch Top Picks in the “CRM / Enterprise” category. In 2021 CUX won the European Tech and Start-up Days in the “Business Processes” category and the TVN Media special “Test & Learn” award. The startup is one of the finalists of InCredibles powered by Sebastian Kulczyk.
Wanted: Performance Marketer
Are you a Performance Marketer who’s:
- a self-directed person with high motivation to work? At CUX, no one will brood over you – if there’s a job in hand, we just do it.
- the kind of person who gets in the boat and rows? In a startup, you need to have your own initiative and keep an open mind. Simply closing Jira tasks is just not enough.
- ambitious? We aim to build a strong core team. If you see your future professional development with team management and having a real impact on global product development, we are looking for you fo shizzle.
- values honesty? It’s a fully remote job, we do not accept nor need the undertime. No “sick aunt” excuses will go through. Temporary power drop? No worries, it happens to everyone. Just take a day to recharge and come back with 200% vim and vigor.
- communicative? When working remotely, it is much more important than you might think! We like to play around, but everyone here knows their beans. And if they don’t, we try to change it – with a conversation.
Apply only if:
- You know the startup environment and have worked with SaaS products.
- You have 2+ years of documented experience with Google & Facebook Ads that you can share with us.
- You’ve run campaigns for B2B or subscription-based products.
- You’re able to measure the performance of campaigns and draw conclusions to constantly optimize and scale.
- ROMI, ROAS, and CPL mean more than a thousand words to you.
Would be cool if:
- You’re able to create reports & dashboards in GDS or a similar tool.
- SEO, SEM, and multichannel attribution are no news to you.
- You’re a near-native English speaker.
- You had experience with other paid channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, or Reddit.
In the first 3 months, you will deal with:
- creating and running Google Ads campaigns in Poland and on foreign markets,
- preparing strategies for reach and lead gen campaigns,
- o-creating an analytical strategy within the organization,
- co-creating business scaling strategies.
In addition to interesting tasks, work in an experienced team, knowledge, and dry humor, we guarantee:
- learning about the specifics of the MarTech market and analytical startup – a pioneer in its category,
- direct impact on the direction of product development,
- a chance to develop and implement your own ideas,
- 6-hour working day,
- number of days off or workations tailored to your needs,
- fully remote work – from anywhere in our time zone and with fast internet,
- if office-based work is what you need to thrive, we’ll provide you with a place in the selected co-working space,
- company hardware with macOS (you can also work on your own hardware if you want).
Performance Marketer Recruitment Process:
- Initial interview | approx 30 minutes | on-line meeting with Paulina Walkowiak | PL or EN,
- Recruitment task | all info will be provided via e-mail | EN,
- Meeting | approx 1-1,5 hour | on-line meeting with Head of Marketing and CEO | PL or EN,
- Final call with terms of employment | approx 30 minutes | on-line meeting with Paulina Walkowiak| PL or EN,
- You will get feedback after the final stage of your recruitment journey.
Are you thrilled to join our team as a Java Script engineer? Make your presence felt by sending 2-3 sentences about yourself and your experience to email@example.com. Don’t forget to write in the title “Lubię placki + your name and surname”.